pages

Sunday, March 20, 2011

mummy...sayang adik x?


i always ask my mum that question and the answer is always



"tengok dulu!"

or

"ape yg adik dah buat??"




mummy ni! but you know what i never tired asking that question. i know deep inside her heart only god knows how much she loves me.



dear mummy,
you are my everything. you show me how hard life is and how strong we have to be. no matter what kind of trial god gives us, we can get through it mummy. adik sayang mummy sangat2. even i can be so 'nakal' and stubborn at certain time, but you won't give up on me right? mummy once told me that you don't regret what had happened in your life, because you got a beautiful daughter like me. you touch my heart, mummy. in every single way, you are the best. it is so blessed being a daughter of a mother like you. i remember u told me that the moment you got through the hardest phase of your life, i came and gave you a very wonderful life. i'm the cure to any of your pain. mummy, you are my strength. you have been protecting me since forever. now, mummy i'm your 19 years old daughter. i'm not that little girl anymore, who always abandon her homeworks for playground, who would burn your rm1 only on 5 ice cream malaysia, who would disturbing you when she couldn't sleep at night (well, apparently, i'm still doing it. hehe) i'm your grown up daughter now mummy syg. i have to face this life by my own. it is not that i don't need you anymore. how can i live without you? give me this chance to learn my own life. let me fall. let me get hurt. i know life isn't that great. i know you want to do everything that you can to keep me from harm. let me fly and if i fall, just let me be. i will get up by myself and look at you and thank you for your presence. i love you so much mummy. that won't change. one more thing, don't ask me if you look okay, because you know the answer.
i love you just the way you are.

muaxx!!!

2 comments: