pages

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

broken heart

everybody knows what is girls favourite past time. shopping and girls is surprisingly inseparable. i found THIS (do click if you are interested) amazing website selling tons and tons of tremendously good clothes and accessories. mostly vintage and Korean style. but still, i'm in love!! :)

my inner voice is begging for me to buy one. okay, not just one. and hell yeah, they still make that noise until i buy those skirts, jumpsuit and shoes which totally going to blow a hole in my purse. luckily i have this semi wise brain to keep on saying "no!" to my lust for shopping. i love to call my brain 'my semi wise brain' as sometimes i tend to think using my knees without realizing i got this big useful knot in my head.

but till when this semi wise brain of mine could hang on??

i wouldn't know.....

it breaks my heart seeing those clothes. i couldn't buy them for now. but, merely for now.
hehehehe!!!!!!!
(fyi, that is my evil laugh. okay, it doesn't sound like one. fine!)

No comments:

Post a Comment