pages

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

cheated


can i start whining again? gosh! i could really feel my temperature reaching to its boiling point. i try to control myself from being the most notorious hobbit in the world.

pleaseeeeeeeee i need to strangle someone!!!! madly badly!

don't say you can help while to be truth you can do nothing. just tell me the truth as i already prepared for it.

come on! be considerate.

you can do anything except picking up my calls?

don't tell me you got no time. don't be such a bimbo. you can blogging and blog walking all day long but picking up my call for less than 5 minutes. i mean like oh my god! seriously babe don't mess with people (as much as i know it is your favourite past time, but still!!!!) because people can whack your hope back even worse until u can't imagine how your life would be on the next day.

don't be such a bragger. you may have the best family, a man that you love so, a brilliant stuck up head. but actually, no one ever like you. i mean really really like you.

girl, don't be so proud of yourself because you are not that great.

i'm not one of your haters but, i'm one of loads of people that you ever cheated on.

good job, girl. you such a great liar.

=)

No comments:

Post a Comment