pages

Sunday, April 24, 2011

from small to big


i wish i could erase all of mistakes that i have done. i wish i could wipe them out with my little fingers. but mistakes are not that easy to wipe out, not that painless to erase. MISTAKES ARE THE BEGINNING OF DISCOVERY. no doubt about that.

HOW ABOUT REPEATED MISTAKES?
we do that. frequently. regardless of all the tears we spilled, mistakes still been repeated over and over again. we create a deep wounded cut inside our beloveds' heart. it is hurt whenever they say no sorry or promises can stop you from doing it again. sometimes, we never realize. i make myself believe that my mistakes will be haunting me. we are not that noble to be a 'mistakes-proof'. but for how long they will be there? picking back the pieces of their heart? saying to us it's okay?

WHAT IF THERE IS AN END?

what if they will be so tired? instead of hugging us, they will push us away. one day it will happen. since there is no heart left to be revamp, leaving is the best decision.

PLEASE FORGIVE ME...

for every single thing that i have done, i beg for forgiveness. i have nothing to defense myself. i will do mistakes again, despite how simple it is. please scold me and i will fix it. i promise to myself to try not to do same mistakes again. i know how lame it sounds. but, how i never tired promise to be nice you, that how u should never be tired accepting me.


No comments:

Post a Comment