pages

Sunday, April 3, 2011

not again?????

i received a pretty shocking news just now. through facebook to be exact. my ex-schoolmate is engaged. whatta?? for real??

i been scolding myself for twenty mins ago. darn it! i'm nineteen. basically, she is nineteen too. it is suitable age to get engaged with someone. well, in my opinion, nineteen is too early to get engaged, yet to get married. too small to hold onto huge commitment. but when the jodoh comes, no one can fight it. it is a destiny that we, as a human can't change.

if i decide to get engaged this early, my mummy will chase me around the house with the biggest pot she owns.

i still assume myself as my mum's little girl and my baby's little sayang. i'm not that grown up. i'm still not prepare to hold onto that commitment. but apparently, some of my friends around my age has decided to tie the knot as quickly as they can. get engaged at nineteen, married at twenty and have kids at their early twenties.

my time will come. sooner or later. i just want to wait. don't want to plan, don't to set up high hope. when the right moment has come, someone will be my fiancée. it's all about the right moment and the perfect person.

to MIMI AFIZA, you may not read my blog or may not remember me. but never mind. congratulation on your beautiful engagement ceremony. hope you and you fiancée will make it last till blissful marriage. amin.

No comments:

Post a Comment