pages

Thursday, June 16, 2011

the entire and everything


aww... mummy, we look like those bears! hehe


to the one who make my life :-

mummy, we are who we are. completely different person with different opinion. it might become terrifically intense but mummy, nothing in this world could replaced you. i love you till the end of my life and we have such a mind-boggling bond that everybody could die for.

you are the best and nothing is as better as you. i want you to know every moment with you mummy, is the best time ever. sorry for being such an immature young girl and annoyed you all the time. blame me not, mummy. i am a young girl with a messy mind. i'm trying my best to be a good daughter for you. still and always trying as you should earn yourself a good daughter.

you are my mom. you shape my life. you give me tons and tons of guide and advice to go on with life. you have been such a perfect mom. plus, your nag mummy, is a never-ending song in my heart. i love you, mummy. and you taught me that obstacles are way to success. bear it in your mind mummy because we are human. we will never get escaped from loads of hindrance.

thanks mummy for everything. for the drive to everywhere, for the dishes you have cooked for me, for the beautiful outfit you bought, for the pat on my head when i needed you the most, for the nag when i did something terribly wrong, for the support on everything that i put most effort on, for making my dreams come true, for being the best best friend ever, for giving birth to me and particularly for being such
A WONDERFUL MUMMY TO ME!!

enjoy your years of life mummy because you deserve it. you are the most beautiful 45 years old woman ever.

happy 45th birthday to you mummy!
may you live your happy and blissful life forever

lots of love,
your daughter :)

No comments:

Post a Comment