pages

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

we and us

to the one who i wish all of the happiness in the world:-

how to not making this post become too cheesy eh? to put in words how much i appreciate your presence in my life is pretty complex. if i could turn back time to the first time we met, i'll be laughing like hell. who wouldn't burst into laugh looking at your ridiculous face? plus with your semi bald hair. gosh! you are my DOPEY. you know what, when i first heard the L word came out from your mouth, i was laughing in my mind(is there any person who laugh in their mind???). blame me not, baby. i wasn't that matured at that time. still, i'm going far away from my sensibility.

each day we see each of us, making huge changes in life. we are not school kids anymore. i'm not that same little girl and you are not that same little boy. i watch you changed from that innocent little boy to a grown up man. i mean it whenever i say i care for you. it feels so great having you around. you make me laugh all the time.

i need you and eleh, i know you need me too. i need you to fix my problems, to drive me to places, to call me when i feel bored, to listen to my whine, to handle the situation when i become so cranky, to wipe my tears when people tell me that i don't know how to write in English, to calm me down when i have my panic attack, to be my punching bag, to be my most loyal best friend, to be my big brother, to protect me, to say 'NO' to me when i beg for an ice-cream. well, apparently i need you for everything.

again, it feels so good having you here, stinky.

No comments:

Post a Comment